Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PROJECT 3 6 5

Several of my online friends are doing this Project 365 and I decided that I would attempt to do it because a) it sounded like a lot of fun b) I love to take pictures anyways and any excuse to have to use my DSLR daily is fine by me as it will allow me to become a better photographer and allow me to learn how to operate my camera better and c) because it would be a great way to sort of chronicle our year. For now, I will post the pics as I can and will try to post them daily, we shall see if I can keep up! In any case, if you are interested in joining along, all of the details can be found on the Project 365 website and I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know if you will be doing it as well and where you will be chronicling your photos so that I may follow you along throughout the year! Have fun!

Fingers crossed that I can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment