Monday, January 12, 2009

8/365 - 10/365

8/365 - our first and only picture of Baby B.
We lost our little one on Thursday, January 8th. This is one of the first things I saw when I got home from the hospital Friday night, it make my heart ache even more, but I love this picture because I already loved our baby SO much and it is still hanging on my fridge as it is here.

9/365 - my hospital tags.....I guess I might keep these to save along with the sonogram pic and a few other items to remind us of Baby B.





10/365 - Okay, so totally making up my own rules because I wanted to include all 3 pictures, but these are all of the lovely flowers that were sent to us in the hospital from family and friends. These flowers definitely brightened my day a bit and made my room a bit prettier too.
Thank you ~ Karen, Joe, Chris, Matt and Cassidy ~ Claudia and Joe ~ LaWanda, Roger and Tish ~ Lucy and team

No comments:

Post a Comment